Now, the spring is coming. But, the weather
is still a bit cold. I like winter than summer, because I really love the
snows. So, I often go outside when the snow falls down. I like to walk the snow
piled up and to look like the snow piled up. The scenery covered with snow is so
beautiful. And in the winter, wherever I go I can always hear Carol songs.
Those songs make my get warm even the weather is getting colder. Usually, all people
like the Christmas regardless of the religion they have, as I like Christmas. However,
in the winter, I don’t think I have to do exercise, because of thick outer, and
that thick clothes could cover my body. So, it seems to get weight easily. Therefore,
I will work hard to do exercise to lose weight now. It’s spring and I don’t
need the thick outer anymore!!
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기